IBM WebSphere Process Server is a business process integration server that has evolved from proven business integration concepts, application server technologies, and the latest open standards. WebSphere Process Server is a high-performance business engine to help form processes to meet business goals. WebSphere Integration Developer (WID) is a member of a family of products associated with business processmanagement.
• Process lifecycle identification and assessment.
• Process gap analysis to target areas of improvement.
• Identify and define key performance indicators to allow continual improvement to the process.
• Process break down in areas of workflow, business rules, integration to legacy and intra-enterprise
• Process model architecture, design and implementation.
• SOA endpoint architecture, design and implementation.
• Business process monitoring identification, definition and implementation of Key Performance Indicators
• Solution deployment and administration.
• Training and mentoring in IBM WebSphere Business Process Manager Suite.
• Build and manage infrastructure for HA IBM WebSphere Business Process Manager environment